Who we are:
We are a software consultancy company, with more than 12 years of experience delivering wide-ranging IT solutions. Due to our long-term involvement in several medical projects, we consider ourselves familiar and particularly skilful at dealing with medicine. Notably, we have many years of experience with projects in research, education and e-Health in the field of medicine.
We are looking for a digital marketing specialist to help us build our corporate identity, create a brand strategy and apply different digital marketing techniques to achieve the best results for us and our clients.
A perfect candidate would be a native, near native English speaker who is versatile, flexible, pro-active, has great communication skills, is able to present their ideas clearly, with an experience and passion for digital marketing and an interest for IT.
Please do not apply if you feel you are not proficient enough in English.
- Building corporate brand identity
- SEO, SEM and performance marketing
- Creating brand strategy
- Assisting with UI/UX strategy for our projects
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns
- Preparing promotional presentations
- Creating and posting online content for the company’s website and/or social media pages
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Professional experience in digital marketing, an experience in UX/UI would be a plus
- Experience with creating content for websites and/or social media pages
- Experience in developing corporate and brand strategies
- Vey good knowledge of SEO, SEM and performance marketing
- Very good knowledge of Google Analytics and Matomo
- Knowledge of digital marketing techniques
- Native/near native level of English
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team and stick to deadlines
- Proficiency in German
- Familiarity with UX programs such as XD, Sketch, InVision or Figma and ability to create wireframes for any kind of website and create website concepts and modules for any customer needs
- Knowledge and/or experience in IT industry
What do we offer?
- 40 working hours per week
- Communication is via Communication Platforms (planning, meetings)
- Work from home with flexible working hours
If you want to become part of our team in Swiss4ward, please send us your CV to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you.