Tester & Test Manager
We are looking for an experienced test manager with 2-5 years of experience that will be responsible for developing test strategies, concepts and planning, assisting with the development of the test infrastructure and automation.
Who we are?
We are a software consultancy company, with more than 12 years of experience delivering wide-ranging IT solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar
- Proficient in manual and automated testing as well as managing all QA processes
- Knowledge of Jira, TestRail/Zephyr/or similar, Bamboo. Knowledge of Cucumber and other test automation frameworks would be an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of creating test plans, tracking test progress, creating test reports, and developing and improving the QA process
- Experience with Confluence, Git/Gitlab
- Experience leading the QA team in functional, GUI, usability and ad hoc testing
- Good knowledge in testing desktop and web applications
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum and waterfall. Knowledge of BDD/TDD would be an advantage
- Excellent written and communication skills in English (advanced level), German can be an advantage
- Attention to details
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to analyze, design and implement industrial software
- Ability to work well in team
- Flexibility in working hours (if required – remunerated extra hours)
What we offer:
- Working remotely
- Be part of a growing company in a high-growth market
- Interesting field of activity in a friendly team with the opportunities of personal development
Have we convinced you?
Then send us your application with a message and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of position: Full-time