Are you passionate about digital business models and want to drive digitalisation in dermatology to significantly improve the customer experience? Are you empathetic and want to take responsibility? Then you've come to the right place!
We are looking for a .NET full stack developer with minimum one year of experience. The developer is expected to actively participate in the entire software development process. The aim of this job position is to design, develop and implement web solutions in a high-quality manner by using the latest software development technologies. Your knowledge, skills, and expertise will help us deploy high-quality applications.
Who we are?
We are a software consultancy company, with more than 12 years of experience delivering wide-ranging IT solutions. Due to our long-term involvement in several medical projects, we consider ourselves familiar and particularly skilful at dealing with medicine. Notably, we have many years of experience with projects in research, education and e-Health in the field of medicine.
• 3 + year of professional experience, but all candidates who consider themselves qualified are welcomed to apply.
• .NET 4.5+, C#, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, WCF.
• Experience in working with database such as SQL Server (T-SQL).
• Experience in working with Source control, Git.
• Experience with issue tracking systems: JIRA, OpenProject
• Experience in working with Object–relational mapping, Entity Framework
• Knowledge of Front-End technologies such as jQuery.
• Experience in working with Software Architecture and Design patterns will be considered as a plus.
• Knowledge of .NET Core will be considered as an advantage.
• Excellent written and communication skills of English, German can be an advantage.
• Attention to details.
• Eagerness and ability to expand knowledge and explore new ways of doing things.
• Ability to analyze and find solutions to problems.
• Efficient organizational and communication skills.
• Responsibility, flexibility, patience.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar
- Excellent communication and consensus building skills
- Analytical with a passion for understanding data and the "why" behind it
Your advantages with us:
- Be part of a growing company in a high-growth market
- With us, you can quickly apply your acquired knowledge in an environment that is conducive to implementation
- Work from home with flexible working hours.
- 40 working hours per week.
Have we convinced you?
Then send us your application with a message and your CV to: email@example.com
Type of position: Full-time