The ideal candidate is a passionate, self-motivated, and detail-oriented team player who is committed to the success of our customers. You will focus on growing and developing existing clients, as well as generating new business by identifying, implementing and executing new strategies.
Who we are?
We are a software consultancy company, with more than 12 years of experience delivering wide-ranging IT solutions. Due to our long-term involvement in several medical projects, we consider ourselves familiar and particularly skillful at dealing eMedicine. Notably, we have many years of experience with projects in research, education and eHealth.
- Operate as the primary point of contact for key account stakeholders
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with accounts, customer stakeholders and internal partners
- Prepare and guarantee monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Identify, define, document and validate requirements for our service. You iterate to ensure our products meet the needs of our users.
- Work closely with the IT, UX/Design, Business Stakeholder and Legal teams in an agile way.
- Manage the backlog and make decisions about implementation and resource allocation.
- Test the newly developed functions and thus accompany the entire development process from the user story to the release.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business
- 3+ years' of relevant work experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. German and or French would be a bonus
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort in a fast-paced environment and ambiguity
- Analytical with a passion for understanding data and the "why" behind it
- Ability to understand and “translate” the requirements from the client to the IT team and vice versa
What do we offer?
- 40 working hours per week.
- Communication is realized using Communication Platforms (consultations, planning, meetings).
- All national and religious holidays are work-free days. Paid annual leave.
- Work from home with flexible working hours.
If you want to become part of our team in Swiss4ward, please send us your CV to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you.